Re: [pygame] Pygame and dualhead displays?

Ryan Charpentier wrote:
This is entirely doable if you use two or more processes, each running a pygame screen. Then just pass messages between them using sockets.

I was about to suggest writing little files to some directory and having two Pygame instances read them to communicate. Sockets sound more elegant; how would you open a connection between two processes running locally, though? I've tried running a MUCK server program and then having a homemade MUCK client connect to 127.0.0.1; would it work to have one Pygame instance listen and one send at that address?

Kris
Imagining running an IRC botnet entirely on one machine to dDOS 127.0.0.1. 8)