Re: [pygame] Widescreen problems?

Luke Paireepinart wrote:

Jasper wrote:

I was giving a demo of my game today on a friend's widescreen laptop, and my pygame/opengl app broke! Does anyone else have any experience with pygame windows being redrawn incorrectly after being dragged across the windows desktop?

I don't think there's enough info for us to help here. What do you mean 'broke'?

I mean that when you dragged the pygame window across the windows desktop, that it no longer drew correctly. The openGL quad + texture I use for my startup screen was distorted, and not centered correctly. I suspect this might have something to do with the widescreen, but it could also be the video card.

However, I'm curious in general about any trouble people have had on widescreen monitors, to give an idea whether to investigate the widescreen or graphics card angle first, and whether I need to get ahold of a widescreen monitor for testing.

-Jasper