Re: [pygame] Rpg Game ?

If I understand this right: You think about creating a RPG with PHP? If this is the point, let me tell you: DONT! ;) I started my RPG project that way (with PHP) and then I switched to Python that is much more easier and more powerful with Pygame. It depends on what you want to build inside your game but I assume that performance will be a issue quite quickly.

Greetings Farai