Re: [pygame] pygame hangs with some mp3 files and hangs the hole prozess

Hi,

k then i cant use pygame for preview, i will be using it for the songs
at the moment but when i find something plattform-independent which
uses a better codec i will be choose it, i have no influence in what
the users make for mp3-files and stuff they should use the many files
which are in p2p-networks for ultrastar or use mp3s which made with
windoof tools by them self, again i had no problem if smeg or pygame
do not play all files but that a bad mp3-file crash the prozess
without try catch or other ways to prevent this is really bad.

i will try next week searching few files which does not work either,
and show if there all have vbr or stuff, then i can check that before
i play the file.

i send my results in this mailinglist then.

greetings

Stefan