Re: [pygame] I'm getting BSOD while using PyGame.

Hi

> # snippet of: Map.py ( also in the zip )
>     def render_test(self):
>         """this render works"""
>         dest_rect = pygame.Rect(0,0,0,0) # dest rect()'s ignore w,h values
>         self.screen.blit( self.tileset, dest_rect )

I think the problem is pygame.Rect(0,0,0,0)! Try to use Rect(0,0,1,1)
instead. I had once a similar problem, it crashed during a collision
check with a Rect of width and height 0.

I think pygame should handle a Rect(x, y, 0, 0) correctly, if not, I
would say its a bug that should be fixed (perhaps it has already been
fixed in svn, dunno).

~DR0ID