Re: [pygame] "Crazy Machine" type game?

On Nov 28, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Nirav Patel wrote:

There is an Activity for Sugar, the OS on OLPC XOs, that is a simple
Incredible Machine clone.  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/X2o

It is written in Python, using Pygame for graphics and PyBox2D for physics.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

PyODE is likely way overkill for 2d physics.  PyBox2D, Pymunk, or the
physics engine in Pygame 1.9 would probably be a better choice.

Super, that's good feedback.  I'll look at those too.