[pygame] QuickDraw warning on Mac OS X

Every Pygame sample I run generates this warning in the console where it was launched:

2008-11-28 20:59:52.150 Python[21248:613] Warning once: This application, or a library it uses, is using NSQuickDrawView, which has been deprecated. Apps should cease use of QuickDraw and move to Quartz.

I know Apple; they're not kidding around. It's very likely that QuickDraw will be going away soonish (maybe in 10.6?), so this is a real concern. Does anyone here know who would know about this, and be in a position to do something about it?

Thanks,
- Joe