Re: [pygame] which Box2D wrapper to use? additional info

Just wanted to add, I tried Box2D and PyBox2D from SVN trunk, the ladder
failed, as do the noobie-style zip-file (Warning! no root directory
included) that is the downloadable tarball. Like I said, it's all Windows on
this one or major headache. The various buildscripts interpret environment
compiler flags differently and there's a far share of warnings before gcc
croaks.

/Peter