Re: [pygame] which Box2D wrapper to use?

Hey Joe.

There are also entirely separate engines to choose from. My experience with
Box2D is that it's very Microsoftish, I had to edit the header files
before being able to build it. The project is mainly maintained and written
through some visual stuff, I don't know what. So, just a heads up if you
plan on multi platform release.
It does run, I'm just saying multi platform targets isn't it strong suite at
the moment. I also got an attribute error from Elements' Python code and
gave up immediately. (latest tarballs)

There's also Chipmunk, another similar library, it too has some Python
bindings. Then there's the soon-to-be-in-PyGame library from GSOC, but at
this time it lacks much of the functionality you'd come to expect from 2d
physics engines. You'll have to see what fits your project best.

Oh, you'll be pleasantly surprised to learn that both Box2D and Chipmunk
have sort of incredible machine implementations, sandboxes and/or 2d physics
toys. Go ahead, build yourself a crazy machine.

/Peter