Re: [pygame] QuickDraw warning on Mac OS X

ya!  That's good to hear :)

ps.  there are a number of games which use pymunk... so you can look at them.

Also, I'm sure some people will be able to answer questions.

Also see the C documentation... as some of it applies to pymunk :)
http://code.google.com/p/chipmunk-physics/wiki/Documentation

cu.