[pygame] detecting pymunk collisions (was Re: QuickDraw warning on Mac OS X)

On Nov 28, 2008, at 9:48 PM, René Dudfield wrote:

Also see the C documentation... as some of it applies to pymunk :)
http://code.google.com/p/chipmunk-physics/wiki/Documentation

Yes, I found that -- apparently in C, you can register a "collision pair function" to get a callback when two things collide. But I haven't been able to see how you do that in pymunk. But I've posted to <http://www.slembcke.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8&p=1544>, so we'll see if anybody there or here has an idea. Hopefully it's doable somehow.

I also looked in the pygame game archive, but there was only one project there tagged with "pymunk" ("So long - A love story"). Does anyone know other pygames using pymunk?

Thanks,
- Joe