Re: [pygame] detecting pymunk collisions (was Re: QuickDraw warning on Mac OS X)

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Joe Strout <joe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 28, 2008, at 9:48 PM, René Dudfield wrote:

Also see the C documentation... as some of it applies to pymunk :)
http://code.google.com/p/chipmunk-physics/wiki/Documentation

Yes, I found that -- apparently in C, you can register a "collision pair function" to get a callback when two things collide.  But I haven't been able to see how you do that in pymunk.  But I've posted to <http://www.slembcke.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8&p=1544>, so we'll see if anybody there or here has an idea.  Hopefully it's doable somehow.

I also looked in the pygame game archive, but there was only one project there tagged with "pymunk" ("So long - A love story").  Does anyone know other pygames using pymunk?

Thanks,
- Joe

The last Pyweek has seen some pymunk games; go
http://www.pyweek.org/7/entries/
and look for:
StreetSurf
snake_rpg_final