Re: [pygame] man oh man Java is painful

BTW I just picked up Pro Android Games, where the author takes C code
from wolfenstein and uses the Android native libary + only a little
bit of java... I am stoked about this approach.

It's based on Android 1.5, so a little out of date now, but I'm still
really excited just from a religious standpoint... I mean how many
cool games have been made with Java? ...none? And how many with C/cpp?
Like most of them? So we can use a little bit of java and a lot of cpp
and be at peace with the gaming gods of old.

@ Mac Ryan, definitely going to check out golang as well... heard
about that one.

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.