Re: [pygame] pygame4android - does the end user need P4A?

ah, ok, now I grok it better. I'll do some checking and see how it
shakes out. My concept hopefully doesn't need too much in the way of
processing power.

Thanks!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.