Re: [pygame] Update PyGame website?

On Mon, 2012-11-05 at 14:31 -0500, Ryan Hope wrote:
> Why isn't the documentation generated from source based comments with
> something like Sphinx?

The documentation is created with Sphinx, though I don't think it's
automated through docstrings unfortunately. I've used Sphinx to generate
a Devhelp version of the documentation before.
	I believe the website is manually updated from the Sphinx docs on a
very infrequent basis, so it would be nice if it was automatically
updated once a week or something.

--
PGP: 9626CE2B
Twitter/Identi.ca: @sambull