[pygame] [Pygame] Tileset Animation

Hello! Allow me first to apologize if this post is a duplicate, apparently my
first one was not accepted and I just subscribed. Now, I've been trying to
make a 2D RPG but I'm stuck. I cannot figure out how to properly use
tilesets, and I cannot find any useful or beginner-friendly tutorials.

First of all, I have the tileset of my main character. I want to slice the
image into tiles and use them for my character's movement. Up, down, right,
left.

Secondly, how can I use a "map" I made with Tiled Map Editor with pygame? I
simply exported my map as an image file, but I guess if it was imported in
the code as tiles, with scenery and object layers, it would be easier to add
things like collision detection etc.