Re: [pygame] speed

This is on BeOS R5, Athlon 600, 128 RAM.  I should also add that this is
640x480 in windowed mode.  My C++ version was developed in SDL also, so
that's why I expected similar performance.  The first call I make in
pygame is for a hw surface for my screen, so it should be getting
it.

I'd be very happy if you'd look over the code.  I'll send it over your way
along with some details in just a minute.