Re: [pygame] SDL music question...

> Last time I checked that when it came up in #pygame (yeah.. #pygame.. not
> #python ;)

yeah, sorry about the wrong directions (the old before bedtime email
bug). #pygame is where it's come up. something in SDL_mixer is getting
confused, as it's trying to load the MP3 as a MOD file. (which of
course, gives an error). i'd also double check that your SDL_Mixer was
built with MP3 support. it is not by default, and it requires the SMPEG
library for decoding.

> btw Pete.. what about having a Movie.play(-1) for endless loops similar to
> mixer.music.play ? (or is it already implemented that way and just not
> mentioned in the docs?)

hmm, it might already do this, if SMPEG knows what to do with a -1 argument.