[pygame] ANNOUNCE: beta 0.1 of sForzando

The sForzando team (that's myself, Ian Schleifer, and David Glasser) is proud
to announce our first beta release!  sForzando is a high-level game
development library that works in conjunction with Pygame to allow easy
manipulation of on-screen objects, automatic handling of dirty rectangles,
GUIs, and lots of other nifty things ;)

You can download the release from our web site at:
http://sforzando.sourceforge.net

Check out the tests package for some examples of what sForzando is capable
of, and keep in mind that we plan to keep on expanding the library - this is
only a first, preliminary version.  Any feedback (comments, questions,
suggestions, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks very much!

Nat Budin