Re: [pygame] ANNOUNCE: beta 0.1 of sForzando

Nat Budin wrote:

> Check out the tests package for some examples of what sForzando is capable
> of, and keep in mind that we plan to keep on expanding the library - this is
> only a first, preliminary version.  Any feedback (comments, questions,
> suggestions, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks very much!

i just had a chance to play with all the tests. looking over the code
i'm impressed. it seems like you guys have done this sort of thing
before? i look forward to seeing more, plus a chance to play with second
  banana :]

it looks like you plan on sforzando being a lower level library to your
more ambitious sforce project (which sure looks interesting). in the
meantime, i know one thing that could really make sforzando useful is a
set of tools for creating high quality game menus, setup screen,
easy and flexible set of functions/widgets would be a big help for every
pygame project out there.

you now have the bottom entry on the pygame projects page :]
http://www.pygame.org/projects/#SFORZANDO

btw, the fps seemed a little lower than what i expected? maybe you are
redrawing the whole screen each frame?