Re: [pygame] MadTVs 1st test render.

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:55:23 +1000
"Andrew Jones" <andy@larrymite.com.au> wrote:

> > anyways, it looks good. if you can produce a game with that level of
> > quality, i think a lot of people will be impressed.
>
> Thanks I hope we can keep that standard up thoughout the game.
>
> > looks sharp. i guess it's kind of hard to release a lot of betas and
> > demos for a game with a "plot" like you are doing.
> Yeh I have really not thought about it. I guess once pyzzle is working beta
> testing will only be testing game play. Perhaps I could do some _private_
> beta testing. Anyway that along way off.
>
> >there is a MadTV
> > television show, i dunno if that will interfere with your game?
> Will not be a problem, MadTV is just what we are calling it in the mean
> time. Still no title yet and the best we can come up with is: Geek escape.
> Not much good.
>
> > look like a 2 hour render to me. but i guess everything depends on what
> > kind of system it's on :]
> we are learning as we are going so we could probally reduce it, with a bit
> of expermenation. Or we could just buy a 20node render farm. [:
>
> Thanks
> Andy

Or you could write a raytracer in python/C and make it distributed like
seti@home except p2p. Then you'll be all set to take over the world after
you get a bunch of people to use their spare computing power help render the
graphics for your game.

--
name:       David Creswick
website:    http://braznet.com/david