[pygame] Re:

thanx for your explaination, also for mentioning that quot~  : )

 Fredrik Aronsson <d98aron@dtek.chalmers.se> wrote:

black wrote:

> thanx Pete, and could SDL in 100% usage if we plays C or C++ ? that
> is, could we invoke all of its functions and variables with C or C++ ?

Well, yes, since it's written in C you can use it from C. You might wonder
why then use Python? The reason is that Python is a much easier to
use language than C. In C you have to do almost everything yourself, like
allocating memory and keeping track of pointers.

Another thing Black, please dont write your answers in the quoted text, it
makes it difficult to see what you wrote and what Pete wrote.

/Fredrik