[pygame] key refrence~

First of all, thanx Pete and Fredrik and Jesse and other kind people who helped me with my basic questions. Fortunately now I can create a nice background and add pictures to it and move them, as I said before my destination is to make games, so the next step is to contol those character(surface) which attached to background. my code is like this:

ev=pygame.event.wait()
    if ev.type==pygame.KEYDOWN :
        break

I searched Key and Event manual but only find event types. where does those key reference live ?  for example I need a surface moving 10 pixel when left key is pressed.

thanx~

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com