[pygame] quadtrees

Hi,

I am looking for resources on quadtrees. I am unable to find
a gentle introduction on the WWW, and I do not understand how
to implement them in Python. Are quadtrees useful for a game
with a lot of useful objects? As I Understand It, the ordering
depends on the place of objects. Does that mean I will have to
change the ordering over and over again?

I remember than long ago, this question was risen on this
mailing list as well, but I am unable to relocate it in the
archives.

Has anyone ever implemented quadtrees in Python?

Gerrit.

--
181. If a father devote a temple-maid or temple-virgin to God and give
her no present: if then the father die, she shall receive the third of a