Distribution of Work (was: Re: [pygame] quadtrees)

Hi,

I asked a question about quadtrees, but collision checking wasn't my
problem. I asked the wrong question. Most time is spent with graphics.
The following table shows the amount of time spent on graphics at
different resolutions. Are those figures normal?

Resolution      %graphics   fps (+/- 5)
320x200         44          30
640x480         59          20
800x600         63          10
1024x768        76          7 (+/- 2)

This is on a P3 730 MhZ with 256 MB Memory and 8 MB Video Memory.

regards,
Gerrit.

--
232. If it ruin goods, he shall make compensation for all that has been
ruined, and inasmuch as he did not construct properly this house which he