[pygame] Movie module

I am starting a project that requires some form of 'streaming' video.  I can't
seem to find many resources, tutorials, examples to help with the Movie
module.  This is also the first time I have used pygame and I was wondering
if there are any more GUI utilities than what's in the pygame resources on
the webpage.  Or if it is possible to interface pygame with TKinter or some
other GUI package.

Thanks,
LGL