Re: [pygame] Movie module

On 28 Oct 2003 at 12:14, Lane LiaBraaten wrote:

> I am starting a project that requires some form of 'streaming' video.  I can't
> seem to find many resources, tutorials, examples to help with the Movie
> module.  This is also the first time I have used pygame and I was wondering
> if there are any more GUI utilities than what's in the pygame resources on
> the webpage.  Or if it is possible to interface pygame with TKinter or some
> other GUI package.

You can try this:
http://www.wxpython.org/

to integrate with pygame check this out:
http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/IntegratingPyGame

To everybody: has anyone another example of integrating pygame and wxpython? I
have been trying couple of times to make my stuff work from the
http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/IntegratingPyGame example but i gave up.
A simpler version would be apreciated.

thanks!