Re: [pygame] Introducing Pygame Launcher alpha

Hmm, any opinions what would be the preferred maximum size for the
launcher installer in order to make it a compelling choice for end
users? The latest version is 8 megs and most of it is taken by
wxPython, which is incredibly huge.

The reason I included wxPython is because 1) I'd like to use it for
the Launcher GUI, 2) I've had a few wx application developers show
interest in the launcher, 3) I know there are some game projects that
I trying to combine wxPython and Pygame in their games.

However, now I'm wondering wether it is worth the 4-5 extra megs in
the installer, when one of the points of the launcher is that the end
users wouldn't have to download as much.

Any thoughts?

--
Sami Hangaslammi