Re: [pygame] pygame for commercial use

Yeah, I couldn't get py2exe to work either. I'll keep trying, though. I have
been reading the thread about the launcher development, and it does sound
interesting. We would definately want something like that for distributing
the final/paid for version of the game.

The great thing about a browser plug-in though, is that you can get users to
try out a demo of the game with virtually no commitment
(ubiquity/installation of the plug-in aside.) Downloading an exe is a major
barrier for our users, but, currently, that is what we are doing.

I was really impressed that Virtools provides such a plug-in. I haven't used
it, but one of our vendor's has, and they were able to generate a browser
based version of their game, without any modification. Here's an example:
http://www.playbuzzwords.com/

Thanks Pete, for the license info.

-austin