[pygame] Newbie + pygame + sdl framework

Hi all,

I run os x 10.4.2, and I need to setup pygame with python 2.4 which is not the stock install of python from Apple.
So I have 2 versions of python installed. I have all but the sdl framework installed from Darwinports. Once I figure
that out, to get started I have 2 main questions:
1. Which source should I use? *note, that Im not using macpython, so I need a source
2. How can I instruct the pygame module to be setup by the version of python that I installed?

Dane