[pygame] Differences in behaviour between mac and windows

Hi,

I'm presently using pyopengl/PIL/pygame/python(2.4.1) plus UDP and TCP sockets for a client/server style of environment. This seems to work fine across Windows and Linux on x86 without changes.

I'm about to buy a Mac and I'm wondering about the differences in mac vs windows as regards Pygame. Is there anything I need to be careful of or is it just a matter of installing everything (eg 2.4.x) and running with it?

Darrell