Re: [pygame] Mpeg4 rendering to Surface/Texture

On 10/24/05, Dmitry Borisov <jbors@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Michael,
> I believe you used gcc4 which is known to have compile problems.
> Pymedia compiles fine under gcc 2.*-3.*
> Dmitry/

I've managed to build pymedia from CVS. I had to change my
/usr/bin/gcc symlink to point to /usr/bin/gcc-3.4, after that
everything went smoothly.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find FAAD or MP3LAME libraires for Ubuntu or
debian, so I'll have to track the source packages down.

If I get some working examples going, I'll post them here.

Sw.