Re: [pygame] Re: Images and Sounds

Phil Hassey wrote:
If we could get a list of links to free sound, image
resources and generation tools that would probably be
the easiest thing to do ...

http://www.mechanicalcat.net/tech/PyWeek/1/rules.html

Has a list of resources that we could start with.  Any
other suggestions?

Phil
A Wiki for this kind of resource would be good. This could be used as a repository of place-holders or even redistributable free game resource for the small games. The first step is too define what is generic enough to be useful.
I propose : House, Tree, Sky (night and days), Star, Coins, Brick, Starship, Animal, Bomb, Tile,

(FreeSound looks very good )

L.