Re: [pygame] Re: Images and Sounds

Lionel barret De Nazaris <lionel.bdn@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Phil Hassey wrote:
>> If we could get a list of links to free sound, image
>> resources and generation tools that would probably be
>> the easiest thing to do ...
>>
>> http://www.mechanicalcat.net/tech/PyWeek/1/rules.html
>>
>> Has a list of resources that we could start with.  Any
>> other suggestions?
>>
>> Phil
> A Wiki for this kind of resource would be good. This could be used as
> a repository of place-holders or even redistributable free game
> resource for the small games. The first step is too define what is
> generic enough to be useful.  I propose : House, Tree, Sky (night and
> days), Star, Coins, Brick, Starship, Animal, Bomb, Tile,

I second that. A wiki would be the easiest way for people like me who
bookmark any game resources site they stumble upon "just in case, I might
need this sometimes" to contribute.

On second thoughts, a pygame wiki would also be useful for those
questions that keep popping up on the mailing list (like the OSX thread
a few days ago). I like the idea of a collectively maintained knowledge
base about pygame.

Just my 2 cents...

--
"Men get defensive when women critique their oppressive and sexist
behaviors. Rather than listening and benefiting from criticism, a