Re: [pygame] pygame website -- wiki

On 10/26/05, Phil Hassey <philhassey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Trac is an outstanding project, which I use to coordinate a team of 4
developers. From my experience with it, I can wholeheartedly recommend
Trac.

It is is an integrated system, in that is merges the use of Wiki,
Tickets, Milestones and SVN. All of these are optional, however.

Also, it makes extensive use of CSS, so it is very easy to change it's
presentation. Oh yeah, it written in Python too :-)

My 0.2c.

Sw.