[pygame] pygame website -- wiki

From listening to the latest discussion, and some
earlier ones this year, I'm thinking changing the
pygame website to include a wiki.

The main website look would remain the same, but the
About, Downloads, Documentations, Tutorials, Help,
CVS, Links, What's New pages would all be wiki pages.
I would probably add a top-level Resources page for
Image/Sound/etc resources.

The Documentation section is probably the most
substantial, and would involve migrating the pygame
docs into the wiki, and then maintaining the docs via
the wiki.

(I suppose for distribution of docs, there would need
to be a way to export the wiki docs to plain html.)

I will be looking around at some various wiki systems,
but will probably use phpwiki, since I'm a php
developer, and it would be easiest to integrate a php
wiki with the pygame look and feel.

Features such as News, Screenshots, and Projects will
remain non-wiki for now.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Phil

http://farechase.yahoo.com