Re: [pygame] pygame website -- wiki

I think a wiki for Documentation would be a great idea.  One of the best
sources of documentation I've come across is the PHP docs, which have
user-submitted comments and examples and FAQs right underneath the
function reference.  Often the user-submitted content shows exactly the
feature you want to add, and you can just copy & paste.

-sjbrown