Re: [pygame] pygame.QUIT event

Jacob Hartline wrote:

Of course. What if my app is run in fullscreen mode? Can the user do something to make pygame.QUIT happen in that situation?

On MacOSX it seems that Command-Option-Escape will cause a fullscreen-mode pygame app to quit (instead of bringing up the Force Quit Applications dialog like it normally does). I'm not sure whether it's causing a QUIT event or just killing the process, though.

In any case, it's rather obscure, so I always provide
another way of quitting in my games, such as Ctrl-Q (or
Cmd-Q for the Mac), instead of relying only on QUIT events.

--
Greg