Re: [pygame] PyODE

How exactly did you create those planes? My understanding from what you said above is that you'd create one plane at z=1 with a normal facing down the negative Z axis and another at z=-1 facing down the positive Z axis. Which I coded like this:

space = ode.Space()
plane1 = ode.GeomPlane(space, (0, 0, -1), 1)
plane2 = ode.GeomPlane(space, (0, 0, 1), -1)

My GeomBox seems to collide with one of these planes and get stuck, no matter how small I make its length along the Z axis. Not quite sure whats wrong.