Re: [pygame] PyODE

Yea well the good news is that either putting those planes in or just zeroing any z axes or a combination seems to have fixed the problems I had with my motion getting messed up.

Now however i'm noticing that my boxes get stuck together if the speed is too great. If I accelerate my square really quickly it'll even pass straight through. I've had this happen when I was using rects with pygame, but I assumed ode handled this problem. Or is this normal behaviour?