Re: [pygame] pygame-ctypes?

On 10/19/06, Alex Holkner <aholkner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Simon Wittber wrote:
> An easy_install'able pygame-ctypes would be very handy...

There are .eggs for all versions of Python at
http://pygame.org/ctypes/.  I haven't looked into whether more is
required to make it easy_installable, but would be happy to make the
changes if requested.

Ah excellent. I was able to install using the command:

easy_install -f http://pygame.org/ctypes/ Pygame_ctypes

To make it more accessable via easy_install, I think you have to simply run:

python setup.py [sdist and bdist options] register upload

Of course to do this you'll have to find a unique package name, which
doesn't conflict with pygame...

-Sw.