Re: [pygame] PyGlyph: Making Examples Work

Luke Paireepinart wrote:
It didn't work when you did
'python setup.py install'?
it required more arguments than that?
(Just thought I'd ask in case you didn't pass it 'install' :)

OK, I didn't know that. Thanks.

Richard Jones wrote:
Try changing lines 92 & 93 to read:

        if hasattr(mmap, 'MAP_SHARED'):
            self._data = mmap.mmap(self._fileno, len, mmap.MAP_SHARED,
                mmap.PROT_READ)
        else:
            self._data = mmap.mmap(self._fileno, len, None, mmap.ACCESS_READ)

This works; thanks!

"Hello" works fine (although I suggest adding pygame.display.quit() to the end); "Paragraph" works fine until I try resizing the window as invited... which turns the text into black rectangles. I don't think I need resizing, so this doesn't affect me; just a possible bug report.

Kris