[pygame] Random Terrain Generator

http://kschnee.xepher.net/pics/061025skygold2.jpg

Today I built a couple of functions to generate random terrain. The best -looking of these involved drawing a bunch of blobs and lines using Pygame, and adding noise and smoothing to create heightmaps. The above screenshot is from a little "worldsim" where you can move around zoomed-in, colored versions of those heightmaps, using procedural generation so that the landscapes are random but consistent from session to session.

Would people be interested in having me post the terrain generator?

Kris