Re: [pygame] pyGame and touchscreens

I used to repair some touchscreen systems a few years ago. As far I recall, they all simulated a ps/2 mouse, since often they would crash into windows, and you could then use the screen to reboot the system. I'd assume that the pygame event handler would treat them as a normal mouse input. But best to maybe check the physical connection running off the touchscreen.