Re: [pygame] Rain Generator

Farai Aschwanden wrote:
Could only check the rain.py that is pretty to look at. The ground touch of the rain is really well done! Crashes also on my machine after about 5 seconds.
Unfortunately I cant start snow.py, Im not psyco enough. ;) Should try it out once, tough they say its not stable yet.

Yeah, snow.py is pretty as well!
Psyco is really easy to turn off - just comment out the first two lines, and you should be able to run the second demo.

On the first example - it didn't crash for me, but it stopped responding at 5 seconds, because I lost the game! The object of this mini game is to keep that box at the bottom covered and not let any rain touch it. Really cute!

--Kamilche