Re: [pygame] Introduction + call to join project for creating game frameworks

On, Thu Oct 04, 2007, Miriam English wrote:

> Hi Clare,
>
> I have been offline for a bit pulling my computer apart to do some repairs
> so I've come in on the thread a bit late.
>
> Ignore the cute comments about people decrying "programming without
> programming". I doubt those people still program by loading memory
> locations with binary numbers of assembly codes (like I used to) -- they
> take the "easy" way out, and of course it can't be programming if it is
> easy. :)

People tend to misinterpret anything they can, don't they? :-)
Clare talked about teaching programming while saying also that they
want to avoid it. Obviously that sounds not only confusing, but
completely misses the spot of "to teach programming". After elaborating
on what the course is about and why they can not get into details about
programming and programming concepts, that issue should be cleared.

Regards
Marcus