Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update

Hi Ian,

    Yes, a little confusing, but was not sure if it was Phil or something. Thanks for letting me know.

        Bruce

As to the Asteroids game, the numbers go by release number, so even
though the current version is 6.0.0, only versions 1.0.0, 4.0.0,
5.0.0, 6.0.0 were released, hence Asteroids.zip, Asteroids (2).zip,
Asteroids (3).zip, Asteroids (4).zip.  Anyway, it's a little weird,
but I honestly didn't think anyone would notice.  Oh, well, no matter,
Asteroids (4).zip is the latest .zip file.  Sorry about that.
Ian