Re: [pygame] image.load() -->> array?

On 10/26/07, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's not the same thing -- FSAA smooths adjacent pixels
in a single frame, whereas motion blurring is about
smoothing between successive frames.
It's a blur.  I don't distinguish between blurs.  You're probably right about the name of that sort of blur.  Wow!  I love to say the word "blur"!  Blur!  Blur!  Blur!  (I'm like this at 11:40)
That's one way you could make use of your 900fps, though --
render several frames and blur them together.
Sounds good...
That's assuming you wouldn't rather just use the power
to render a boatload more polygons instead, or some other
fancy effect.
I think time would be better spent there.
Greg
Ian