[pygame] Re: [pygtk] Relative mouse controlled game in gtk

Donn wrote:
I'm sure you know, but just in case -- there are some very cool gui's written to run directly in pygame.

I know, but I'm using OpenGL, which means I can't use *any*
of the normal pygame drawing functions. By using a real
GUI, I can just use OpenGL for the parts that need it,
instead of being forced to use it for everything.

Anyone know of any good OpenGL-based pygame guis?

--
Greg