Re: [pygame] Re: [pygtk] Relative mouse controlled game in gtk

Greg:

You might take a look at Lamina, which allows you to draw with the pygame drawing functions, and display in OpenGL.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=110483&package_id=188898

http://pitchersduel.wordpress.com/2007/07/13/lamina-v-02/

David

I am the author, so send any questions or complaints to me.

Ugh, I just realized that wordpress.com is now adding google ads to my blog.  Time to change hosts; I don't object to
google adwords, so much as I object to them being snuck in there unannounced.

On 10/31/07, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Donn wrote:
> I'm sure you know, but just in case -- there are some very cool gui's written
> to run directly in pygame.

I know, but I'm using OpenGL, which means I can't use *any*
of the normal pygame drawing functions. By using a real
GUI, I can just use OpenGL for the parts that need it,
instead of being forced to use it for everything.

Anyone know of any good OpenGL-based pygame guis?

--
Greg

--
dkeeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pitcher's Duel -> pitchersduel.python-hosting.com